· IMS Webinar: Leaves, Layoffs, and Furloughs: Navigating Resources to Temporarily Reduce Clinic Staff
· COVID-19 and Unemployment Insurance Benefits for Employers
· COVID-19 and Unemployment Insurance Benefits for Workers
· Paycheck Protection Program
· Davis Brown Law Firm Webinar: Contracts and COVID-19: What Healthcare Providers Need to Know
· COVID-19: Iowa Business Recovery Assistance
Federal Assistance Programs
SBA Disaster Loan Program
CARES Act Provider Relief Fund
HHS partnered with UnitedHealth Group (UHG) to deliver the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund payments. Physicians with inquiries about the status of their payments should contact UHG Provider Relations. Upon receiving funds, providers have 45 days from the date of payment to complete the payment attestation and agree to the terms and conditions. Practices that do not already have direct deposit through CMS or UHG’s Optum Pay, will receive a paper check unless they call UHG to set up direct deposit.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Information regarding Medicare payment changes to provide additional resources for impacted practices.
Enacted Federal Legislation
Information regarding the federal legislation enacted in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-1 (Signed 3/6/2020): Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
COVID-2 (Signed 3/18/2020): Families First Coronavirus Response Act
COVID-3.5 (Signed 4/24/2020): Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act