The IMS Board Room, located at 515 E. Locust Street in Des Moines, provides an excellent meeting room space with magnificent views of the Iowa Capitol building and the downtown skyline. An abundance of windows makes the room a bright, positive place to conduct business meetings, education programs, staff retreats, strategic planning sessions, and social gatherings.
The IMS Board Room is equipped with the following, all included in the base fee:
- 20 tables that seat two (2) people each (40 people total); each table is electrified to allow attendees to keep electronics fully charged.
- 40 chairs with arms, cushioned seats, and reclining capabilities to keep attendees comfortable for hours.
- Conference phone system utilizing ceiling mounted microphones and speakers to ensure those participating remotely can both hear and be heard.
- 90” HD TV that may be connected to a computer and used for presentations, video conferencing, or simply viewing cable TV.
- 60” mobile HD TV that can be positioned in the room to optimize viewing by all your attendees.
- Video camera to be used for video conferencing.
- Laptop computer to originate documents, presentations, videos, and access the Internet.
- Complimentary wireless Internet.
- Four (4) dry erase boards that can be written on both sides, including markers.