Your contributions are needed to continue to make a lasting impact in Iowa and globally in order to:
- Provide endowment scholarships to Iowa students attending medical school
- Support annual cohorts of the Physician Business Leadership Certificate Program
- Purchase white coats worn by Iowa students attending medical school
- Help fund Global Health Clinical Rotations / Experiences
- Sponsor physician education and professional development initiatives, such as
Crucial Conversations, CANDOR, Recognize. Recover. Rebuild.,
physician wellness events, and the Women in Medicine Conference.
The Iowa Medical Society Foundation is an IRS-designated 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution is tax deductible.