Meetings are listed below under the respective specialty society name.
- Iowa Academy of Family Physicians
- Iowa Academy of Ophthalmology
- Iowa Academy of Otolaryngology
- Iowa Association of County Medical Examiners
- Iowa Association of Pathologists
- Iowa Dermatological Society
- Iowa Medical Group Management Association
- Iowa Neurological Association
Following an initial exploratory meeting at the AAN annual meeting in San Diego in April 2006, a steering committee of Iowa neurologists was formed. The Iowa Medical Society provided administrative support, and the committee went to work establishing the organization. The first annual meeting was held in February 2007 during which by-laws were adopted and officers were elected. To date, the Iowa Neurological Association has 34 active members and continues to grow.
- Iowa Oncology Society
- Iowa Orthopaedic Society
- Iowa Psychiatric Society
- Iowa Society of Anesthesiologists
Incorporated in 1965 as a voluntary, non-profit association of physicians interested in the practice of anesthesiology, the Iowa Society of Anesthesiologists is an educational and proactive association organized to raise and maintain the standards of the medical practice of anesthesiology and improve the care and safety of the patient.
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Iowa Chapter
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Surgeons-Iowa Chapter
- American Medical Directors Association - Iowa Chapter