Help and FAQs
- Movement throughout the IMS site is made possible by the navigation menu on the left of each page. In addition certain pages have a "Featured Sections" on the right which provides you with quick access to related pages. The top menu serves to highlight our most popular sections.
- In addition there is also a 'breadcrumb trail' below the top menu which shows you the steps you have taken to get to the page you are currently on. Each of these items is a link, so as well as showing you where you are in the website, the 'breadcrumb trail' allows you to go 'up' one or more sections.
- This site is best viewed with a resolution of 800x600 (or higher) and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Netscape 7.0+, Firefox 2.0+, Opera 9.01+ and Macintosh Safari 1.2+.
- Some of the content on the IMS site is presented in the Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or later to view these documents.
- For certain parts of the site you will also need Adobe Flash Player (a free browser plug-in for animation, interactivity, and sound).
Printing from this website
- The IMS website is set up so that if you are using a modern browser, when you print a page the printout will not include the background colors.
- If the page title and address don't appear on your printout, you can set your browser to add them. This is usually done by choosing 'Page Setup' from the 'File' menu, or you can check your browser's 'Help' menu to find out how to do this.
- If you are looking for a specific article or document, you might be able to find it by entering a 'keyword' into the search box on the top left-hand corner of any page. Our page-wide search is powered by Google.
Please contact our if you are experiencing any technical problems, or if you wish to report a broken link.